How to select a reliable professional Logo Design company?
Getting hundreds of options online easy, but choosing the reliable one is quite a difficult task. Rather, it gets very confusing to sort one among several companies.
So, this article elaborates what are the things to be compared between logo design companies and the criteria for the same.
Price comparison will come to your mind first naturally, but don't let it be the single criteria for the selection. A Logo being the corporate representation of your company and a key element of a marketing plan that will be recognized by people over the time. Deciding only basing on the pricing factor may not be fair with such an indispensable part of the business.
Try to know about the logo designing agency before making the deal, like from where they operate. This will be helpful when they sell to you a unique and original logo to you with complete copyright if you face any issues of infringement due to trademark, you can directly fall back to the concerned company. You can be sued due to this issue, so not finding the logo design company will complicate the situation.
- For comparing the packages and reliability you can compare the following points:
- Look for the number of design concept initially before handing the final one.
- Make sure they do not provide you with three or four designs with little color or font changes. That means different version for the same deign should not satisfy you, right?
- Whether your project will be handled by a specific team guided by a manager or not? A manager will be responsible for reporting of the work or only one designer will be completing the job.
- See if you are satisfied with the initially created the concept and the proposal you ask for the number of revisions they provide.
- Ask for the exact time frame for delivering the completed project. On-time delivery is a prime criterion for being trustworthy.
- Professional custom logo designing is a requirement, they should be adept at it.
Apart from these you can obviously go through their website portfolio section to see the quality of the work. It will also depict the subjects or industries they have worked for. If they are having an experience more than 10 years or more, that justifies they have survived the test of time successfully. So is a reliable one. The testimonials provided by previous clients will mark the workability and reliability.