9 Reasons Why SEO is Important for your Business
In the world of widespread digitalization, where conventional norms of marketing are detouring and exploring newer platforms, SEO has held its numero uno position in digital marketing. Search Engine optimization, however, mouthful it appears to read, is a set of few rules that need to be implemented for making it a viable marketing option. To build a strong SEO, the web developer must adhere to these rules to improve searchability and visibility and increase authentic viewers to their page. These rules are further instrumental in building the website's potential for engaging higher leads with increased conversion rates.
According to the survey conducted on the practical methodologies of internet marketing, SEO techniques have topped the list and is touted as the most effective generator of higher ROI than traditional advertising forms. Small businesses or start-up ideas can benefit immensely from the advantages of well-built SEO tags along. It helps them establish a digital presence and meet new business goals. In other words, SEO can prove to be no less than a miracle if implemented to its full potential. It brings several benefits on the table like impactful branding, higher website traffic, significantly increased ROI, and, most importantly, credibility, to name a few. Furthermore, there are other unmissable advantages of SEO in setting up a business and create their digital presence; some of the reasons are cataloged below for an insightful understanding of this subject.
Nine reasons why your business needs SEO
In the process of uplifting your business website's ranking on Google, SEO practices involve other significant perks. Let's take a look at them.
- Organic search results - Search Engine Optimisation and Search engine marketing are the two components of an online marketing strategy. While SEM involves bidding on prices for enhanced search engine results, SEO leads to organic search results. A website backed by high-quality SEO rows on the page – 1 of Google's search results page, too, without spending a dime.
- Credibility – Building trust among a brand's customers is one of the most crucial elements a strong SEO can bring about on a website. Google analyses a page's credibility based on a few factors, namely quality backing, encouraging user behavior, fewer bounce rates, and quality on-page and off-page SEO. Each of these elements should be adequately infused in the contents of a page for easy navigation of the answers to users' queries.
- Increased marketing ROI – SEO has higher return value than paid advertisements, which is a proven fact. According to surveys, almost 50% of a page's revenue is generated through organic traffic, while the rest is extracted through other forms of digital marketing.
- Smooth user experience – SEO has no longer its effectiveness limited to just page building; it also has simplified the website interface to make it more user friendly. A page with a simple yet alluring design with less clutter holds customers for a longer time, thereby reducing bounce rates. Turn casual viewers into a regular by adequately placing the answers to all the queries raised by your target audiences for witnessing a better reach among your customers.
- A cost-effective way of marketing – Another most significant perk of updated SEO is that it comes at no cost and still has a long-standing impact on your page. The only cost incurred on you is when you contact a digital agency to hire anSEO expert. He/she should know all the intricate factors that come into play for boosting your page ranking to one.
- Long-lasting strategy – Though with evolving time, the digital market's tricks and trends keep changing, a previously loaded, well-strategized SEO tactics would not lose its impact for several years. A website with a strong traffic base would retain its hold even if the implemented SEO practices are not rebooted.
- More conversion rate of traffics – Search engine optimized websites are responsive and easy to surf. This website's loading speed remains the same in all other devices, be it mobile phones or tablets. A highly responsive page and can be navigated swiftly is likely to hold more numbers of traffics and returning visitors.
- Generating qualified leads – A correctly updated SEO page is instrumental in generating high-quality leads. Once potential users start visiting your landing page to drop comments and feedback on your page, the website will automatically trace its target audience and infuse information according to their search content.
- Frequent updates on SEO practices – SEO optimized pages are to be monitored periodically as Google; the major search engine, frequently brings about improvisations. Every hired SEO companies enlighten their clients about the latest upgrades and implement revised SEO tactics to help them stay a step ahead from their contenders.
Although SEO ha some unprecedented benefits, one must be familiar with the fact that digital marketing is a vast spectrum branched out into diverse sectors. Its tentacles are not limited to Search Engine Optimisation but have different other forums as its offshoot. Advertising through digital platforms can be conducted through search engines, social media, email, or mobile applications. All these forums are conducive to bringing and retaining customers by implementing their respective attributes. A list of components of digital marketing are enumerated below:
- Pay-per-click - PPC is a modern form of digital marketing; it can work on all content types as it involves paid promotion. In simpler words, companies pay a search engine to rank their website higher on the list. Since Google is the most widely used search engine, it is the best place for businesses to purchase ads and target keywords. A PPC agency should possess Google certification ad-words to substantiate their organization as certified by the search giant. This coveted certification is a requisite for agencies to boost their popularity and gain credibility from their clients as an Adwords specialist.
- Social media marketing - Social media platformsare the most densely populated sites, and digital marketing through these forums is much in vogue. To find a large customer base under one platform, businesses have steered their direction of marketing to social media. Here they get a large number of leads with higher expansion on sales at a much lower expense.
- Online marketing campaigns – Tocreate a buzz among the customers, businesses, and brands often resort to influencer marketing in digital platforms where they rope in big names to advocate their products to attract audiences. Similarly, in the pursuit of tapping customers from suburbs and smaller towns, Flipkart has introduced Big billions day, giving out products at deals like never before. All these campaigns are designed to keep the audiences on their toes and stay tuned to heir website.
- Email marketing – It is a marketing strategy where businesses connect to their customers through electronic mail. In this way, the brand can build trust and reach out to their potential buyers in a more polished manner. A customer gets intimated about the latest news and launches by the brand in their email account for engaging proactive responses.
- Mobile marketing - Online marketing through mobiles has bridged the communication gap between the seller and the buyer. Advertising a product or a service through smartphones yields positive results for a business in building trust and belief among the customers and encourage direct interaction.
As the competition in digital marketing is growing manifold with every new inclusion, SEO as the new age marketing technique is being rivaled by other components. Therefore, it is of utmost importance for brands to set up an online brand image backed by a quality SEO to secure every time a position, a notch higher than their contemporaries.